The Flaherty Group’s history dates back to the early 1980s, when Tim and Marie first entered the real estate business. In 1987, they opened up Tim Flaherty Real Estate, which they successfully owned and operated for 20 years.
Their two children Michelle and Dan worked in the office growing up—filing papers, making photocopies, answering phones, and ultimately earning their real estate licenses at ages 20 and 18.
In 2007, Tim Flaherty Real Estate was acquired by Prudential Northeast Properties of Bangor—a highly respected network of 8 offices owned by the Norris family. Our new affiliation with Prudential has enhanced our network of agents and provided us with access to the best tools and programs available.
Today, Tim, Marie and Michelle work together as the Flaherty Group, combining their talents and backgrounds to give each client the service they deserve.
Service Areas and Specialties: Providing real estate services to the Greater Portland, Cumberland County area since 1983. I specialize in new construction, single family, income and land sales, providing either buyer or seller representation.
Professional Experience: Marie Flaherty’s real estate career is defined by education, involvement, and results. Marie’s professional designations include: GRI (Graduate, Realtor Institute), ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), and SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist). She has also earned the exclusive Fine Homes Specialist designation through Prudential Real Estate.
Marie’s clients appreciate her honest feedback, eye for design, and willingness to make upfront investments which result in sales.
Marie is a past president of the Portland Board of Realtors and the Maine Real Estate Information System ( governing body of the MLS), and was honored by her peers as Realtor of the Year in 2002.
e-mail: [ email@example.com ]
Service Areas and Specialties: Serving the southern area of Maine. Specializing in new construction and investment properties.
Professional Experience: Licensed to sell real estate since 1979. Sales experience in residential, commercial and land. Sales and development of several residential subdivisions.
e-mail: [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Service Areas and Specialties: I provide real estate services to the Greater Portland area, working with both buyers and sellers. My goal is to help my clients make wise decisions and easy transitions.
- Licensed to sell real estate in Maine since 2003
- Associate Broker, Prudential Northeast Properties (2006-2012)
- Team Member, The Flaherty Group
- Prudential Northeast Properties E-Team (2010-Present)
- Sales Agent/Associate Broker, Tim Flaherty Real Estate (2003-2006)
- Sales and Marketing Associate, Ryan Homes, Charlotte, NC (2005)
- Director, Greater Portland Board of Realtors (2007-Present)
- Director, Maine Association of Realtors (2008-Present)
- Legislative Committee, Maine Association of Realtors (2007-2010)
- Education Chair, Greater Portland Board of Realtors (2009)
- PR Task Force Member (2008-2009)
- Spokesperson, Your Piece of Maine Campaign (2008)
- Speaker, Under-30 Panel, New England REALTOR Conference (2008)
- Director, Westbrook Community Chamber of Commerce (2007-Present)
- Parade Organizer, Westbrook Together Days (2010-Present)
- Director, PROPEL (Chamber Young Professionals’ group) (2009)
- Director, Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce (2009-2011)
- Presidents Council, Portland Regional Chamber (2009-2011)
- Member, Junior League of Portland, Maine (2009-Present)
- Falmouth High School, 2001
- Furman University, 2005 – BA, Political Science
- Several real estate courses
- Attended two NAR Conferences
- Attended four NAR Midyear Meetings
- NAR “Surround Sound” PR Training, 2008
- MAR Leadership Development Conference, 2012
- MAR Spokesperson Training, 2012
- GPBR REALTOR Spirit Award (2008)
- Prudential Leading Edge (2011)
e-mail: [ email@example.com ]